CONVERSATIONS 메뉴
닫기
OZEN RECIPE

OZEN FAQ

FROM NOW ON, DISCARD BUBBLY OXIDIZED JUICE
WHICH PROMOTES AGING BY BLENDING MATERIALS IN AIR AND HALF-JUICE FULL OF
SUGAR BY REMOVING DIETARY FIBERS AND SQUEEZING JUICE.

sample

FAQ 목록

Customers and to interact with creating the ozen.

• 링크

What is the merit of the vacuum blending or vacuum keeping?

• * Refer to the product introduction material. 
    http://www.allthecom.co.kr/ozen_renew/bbs/board.php?bo_table=0203&bo_tab=0201

• 링크

I kept it in the vacuum state but it went rotten.

• Although the vacuum state prevents the oxidization, it doesn’t have the sterilization ability. 
    (Although it has an effect of delaying the decomposition, it doesn’t prevent the decomposition.)

• 링크

I kept it in a vacuum state but all of the vacuums disappear…

• Most beverages emit a little gas in the keeping process. As for the fruit of which gas emission is severe, the gas fills in the empty place of air and the vacuum disappears and it can look like it isn’t sealed well.
    But it doesn’t contact the oxygen so the effect of delaying the oxidation is maintained.

• 링크

It is written that I must not throw away the box; do I have …

• The vacuum blender is a precise appliance. It can be damaged while being delivered to the repair shop for repair so it is safest to put in the original box and send when applying for the repair service.

• 링크

How can I check the free service period?

• If you enclose the purchase receipt when sending, it is calculated from the purchase date and if you don’t have the purchase proof, it is calculated from the manufacture date on the base side of the product.

• 링크

If you put more than the maximum capacity or put under the m…

• A problem that blending is not done well can arise under the minimum capacity, and over the maximum capacity, there is a worry about the breakdown or product damage as the content overflows or flows backward to the vacuum pump.

• 링크

I want to buy a part separately because I lost it.

• Although we don’t proceed with the individual sale yet, we can provide the part at a cost in the service dimension.

• 링크

It sounds but the blade doesn’t work.

• If you press the button ‘automatic’ or button ‘vacuum’, the process of removing the air inside the blending container is executed for a minute.
    If you press ‘automatic’, the blending function starts automatically a minute later and if you press ‘vacuum’, you start blending by turning the dial on the operation unit after the vacuum is completed(ting – signal sound rings twice).

• 링크

I don’t know the difference of vacuum.

• It is different depending on the ingredients but you can feel the clear difference if you compare the result with another blender without the vacuum function.
    (it is all right to compare the case of blending without 오젠 vacuum with the case of blending after doing vacuum treatment.)
    You may not be able to see the difference of colors in the very bright or dark ingredients.

• 링크

Browning takes place(such as apple).

• “Although the contact with the air decreases remarkably, the oxidation is not zero percent.
    You can see a big difference if you compare it with the result that was blended in the non-vacuum state.

• 링크

Layer separation happens.

• Layer separation happens less if the ingredients are ground softly (it is promoted by the general high speed blender) and 오젠 restrains the layer separation further because no air is attached to the ground ingredients. If you blend for enough time, you can restrain the layer separation. Although the layers are separated, you can feel the freshness unlike other blenders if you shake slightly.

• 링크

It’s too noisy.

• While 오젠 is a vacuum blender, it is a up-to-date high speed blender. Its sound is smaller than other same-class products. But since it is a high-output blender, a certain level of noise is inevitable. As a result of measuring the noise in comparison with similar goods, 오젠 turned out to have the lowest level of noise among the test subjects.

first 1페이지 열린2페이지